Shasta-Siskiyou 89 Storm Damage, Emergency Repairs
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Shasta-Siskiyou 89 Storm Damage, Emergency Repairs
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Rain-on-snow events in February 2017 resulted in localized flooding, causing storm damage to the roadway and drainage facilities. Emergency repairs are needed to keep the roadway open and in safe condition for the traveling public.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is repairing damage to an existing highway and related facilities caused by storm events. The repairs will not expand the facility. Repairs are being made in accordance with a Caltrans emergency Director's Order, and the Governor's Emergency Declaration for Shasta County dated March 7, 2017.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.