Park Employee Residence Fence Replacement (16/17-SD-27)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Park Employee Residence Fence Replacement (16/17-SD-27)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replace the fence at the employee residence in Old town San Diego State Historic Park with a wood board fence. The existing fence is in bad condition and a safety hazard. Measures to be implemented to avoid impact may be obtained by submitting a request to the project environmental coordinator listed below.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 278-3771
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15302 C:2
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impact to the environment is anticipated in compliance with CEQA §15300.2. If the project is implemented as indicated within the CDPR Project evaluation Form, then it is exempt under CEQA §15302 - Replacement or Reconstruction. The action falls under the Departmental List of Exempt activities according to CEQA §15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.