Sand and Gravel Bar Removal (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0597-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Sand and Gravel Bar Removal (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0597-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed lake and streambed alteration agreement no. 1600-2016-0597-R1, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to Mr. Scott LeBlanc. The project is limited to annual removal of up to 100 cy of excess sand material perched above the low flow channel of the Sacramento River for maintenance of private property and non-commercial use on adjacent land. Sand is deposited due to the property being at the end of an inside bend in the stream, and fluctuations of water levels released from upstream storage throughout the year. A tractor or trackloader will haul the sand up to the upper portions of the property.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2239
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration of private land including grading and sediment removal from dry sand bars. No mature vegetation will be removed and the project will have no permanent effects on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.