Mitchell Canyon Visitor Center Educational Kiosk
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Mitchell Canyon Visitor Center Educational Kiosk
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Attach a small kiosk to the exterior of the Mitchell Canyon Visitor Center in Mount Diablo State Park to display interpretive posters that will enhance the visitor experience. The kiosk will be 24" by 36" by 2" deep. No digging or alteration of the building will be required.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
845 Casa Grande Road P.O. Box 942896
Petaluma, CA 94296-0001
Phone : 707-769-5652x208
- Contra Costa
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15303 C:3
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of construction and location of limited numbers of new small facilities, included as "installation of park facilities, such as kiosks and interpretive signs" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities in accordance with CCR §15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.