Road Improvements on Route 41, 0.2 mile North of Summerdale Campground Road.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 6 (Fresno) (California Department of Transportation, District 6)
- Document Title
- Road Improvements on Route 41, 0.2 mile North of Summerdale Campground Road.
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project is proposed to remove the existing MBGR. AC Dike, and place concrete barrier on southbound. This project involves work on USFS, State Park, National Park, or other publicly owned lands. All work will be conducted on Caltrans Right of Way. The purpose of the project is to make necessary repairs to a damaged guardrail, increase vehicle safety, and improve maintenance capabilities.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 6
2015 E. Shields Avenue, Suite 100
Fresno, CA 93726-5428
Phone : (559) 445-5286
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project is exempt under class 1 (d) - Restoration and repair of existing facility
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.