Pavement Maintenance at Various Locations and New Parking Meters and Spaces at Tuna Harbor
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Diego Unified Port District
- Document Title
- Pavement Maintenance at Various Locations and New Parking Meters and Spaces at Tuna Harbor
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project is a maintenance and improvement project to repair existing roadway and parking lot pavement. The project includes the application of scrub seal, slurry, and seal coating to repair existing asphalt pavement, followed by pavement restriping and markings. Other work will include the installation of temporary best management practices, traffic control, and pothole repair. The project also includes the addition of 13 new parking spaces in the Tuna Harbor Parking lot, restriping, removal of six trees, minor modifications to portions of landscaped islands to accommodate the new spaces, and the installation of 16 replacement trees.
- Contact Information
San Diego Unified Port District
Land Use Planning Department 3165 Pacific Highway
San Diego, CA 92112-0488
Phone : (619) 686-6597
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301 C:1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is determined to be Categorically Exempt pursuant to CEQA Guidelines Section 15301.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.