Emergency Rail Vault Repairs at Tenth Avenue Marine Terminal
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Diego Unified Port District
- Document Title
- Emergency Rail Vault Repairs at Tenth Avenue Marine Terminal
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project involves repair of rail vaults at Tenth Avenue Marine Terminal within the City of San Diego, CA. The paved cover of an abandoned underground rail line vault system located in the main approach lanes for truck traffic into the dole facility at Tenth Avenue Marine Terminal collapsed on the right of Tuesday April 4, 2017.
- Contact Information
San Diego Unified Port District
3165 Pacific Highway P.O. Box 120488
San Diego, CA 92112-0488
Phone : (619) 686-6237
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15302 C:1,2
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is determined to be Statutorily Exempt pursuant to CEQA Guidelines Section 15269 and/or Categorically Exempt pursuant to CEQA Guidelines Section 15301, 15302 and 15306.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.