Clear Creek- 147 Ditch Maintenance Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0251-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Clear Creek- 147 Ditch Maintenance Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0251-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement no. 1600-2016-0251-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Caltrans. Project is limited to; the trimming of approx. 1,786 sq. ft. of Willow adjacent to Clear Creek (PM 0.66), the trimming of approx. 15,131 sq. ft. of Willow and Alder as well as the removal of 15 cy of sediment in 855 lf of channel (PM 5.9-6.1), and the trimming of approx. 1,560 sq. ft. of Willow and the removal of 5 cy of sediment in 110 lf of channel (PM 4.91).
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2853
- Lassen Plumas
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15304, Class 1, 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. Minor Alteration to Land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.