East Side Canal Flashboard Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- East Side Canal Flashboard Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- To install a concrete structure with slots for wooden flashboards to control flow in the East Side Canal south of Bear Creek. During irrigation season, the flashboards will be placed in the structure to control flow conveyed between the Bear Creek Siphon and the Siphon under Mariposa Bypass.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Avenue, Suite 170
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-0651
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Board, acting as the CEQA Lead agency has determined the project is exempt from CEQA under a Class 1 CEQA Section 15301 covering minor alterations to existing facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.