Stereo Viewer Installation, California Citrus SHP (16/17-IE-13)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Stereo Viewer Installation, California Citrus SHP (16/17-IE-13)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project involves installing two stationary interpretive stereo viewers at two sites near existing trails at California Citrus SHP. The stereo viewers are fabricated in a manner that is ADA and wheelchair accessible. Each stereo viewer will contain up to 5 historic or interpretive photographs that have been converted into stereographs so that the visitor has a 3D effect when viewing it through the stereo viewer. Stereographs may be removed and replaced to display new pictures at any time.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
17801 Lake Perris Dr
Perris, CA 92571
Phone : (951) 453-4139
- Other Location Info
- California Citrus State Historic Park
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated in compliance with section 15300.2. If the project is implemented as indicated within the CDPR project evaluation form including measures provided by CDPR staff, then it is exempt under the CDPR list of exempt activities according to CEQA 15300 as construction or installation of park facilities such as interpretive signing or panels.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.