Tower Bridge Mechanical-Electrical Rehabilitation Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 3 (Marysville) (California Department of Transportation, District 3)
- Document Title
- Tower Bridge Mechanical-Electrical Rehabilitation Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project involves upgrading the existing security system, replacing 48 incandescent lights with an energy efficient LED lighting, replacing the traveling cable system, replacing of the 96 counterweight ropes to improve the performance of the counterbalance weight system, and inspecting and lubricating balance chains.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 3
2379 Gateway Oaks Blvd, Suite 150
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone : (916) 274-0586
- West Sacramento
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Caltrans environmental staff concluded that the geotech activities will not have air quality, biological, community, cultural, floodplain, hazardous waste, noise, visual, or water quality impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.