Felix Water Diversion and Road Crossings Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0287-R
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Felix Water Diversion and Road Crossings Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0287-R
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to 3 encroachments. One encroachment is for water diversion from unnamed tributary to Thompson Creek. Water is diverted for domestic use. Work for the water diversion will include use and maintenance of the water diversion infrastructure. The two other proposed encroachments are to upgrade existing stream crossings. Word for these encroachments will include excavation, replacement with new properly sized culverts, backfilling and compaction of fill, channel reconstruction, rock armoring as necessary to minimize erosion, and revegetation.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-2064
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301. 15304 - Class 1, 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project proposes tto use and maintain existing infrastructure for water diversion with no expansion of use and to install culverts and restore the stream channel at two existing stream crossings that will reduce erosion.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.