Request for a Letter of Non-Objective to Create Temporary Trenches for the Lower Owens Project Spring Pulse Flows
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Request for a Letter of Non-Objective to Create Temporary Trenches for the Lower Owens Project Spring Pulse Flows
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the creation of temporary trenches to direct the majority of the Lower Owens River spring pulse flows away from the northern berms and onto the main section of the water pathway within the delta.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15061,15304 C:4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a letter of non-objection for the above-mentioned activity will cause only a minor physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in significant environmental impacts. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption applies.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.