Letter of Non-Objection for a Pilot Project for Aquatic Invasive Plant Control Using Ultraviolet Light in Lake Tahoe at Lakeside Marina and Lakeside Swim Beach
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Letter of Non-Objection for a Pilot Project for Aquatic Invasive Plant Control Using Ultraviolet Light in Lake Tahoe at Lakeside Marina and Lakeside Swim Beach
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Permission to conduct a pilot project to test the effectiveness of ultraviolet light technology for the treatment of aquatic invasive plant infestations at two locations in Lake Tahoe: Lakeside Marina and Lakeside Swim Beach.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15306 C:6
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a letter of non-objection for the above-mentioned activity will cause only a minor physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in significant environmental impacts. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption applies.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.