Guerguinov and Dragnev Water DIversion Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0561-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Guerguinov and Dragnev Water DIversion Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0561-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to 1 encroachment. Water is diverted from a well in the floodplain of the Mad River for domestic use and irrigation. Work for the water diversion will include use and maintenance of the exisitng water diversion infrastructure.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-2064
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Maintain exisiting infrastructure with no expansion of use for water diversion.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.