Little Springs Creek Culvert Removal
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Little Springs Creek Culvert Removal
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Provide anadromous fish access to cold water springs. The Department proposes to restore the natural flow regime to Little Springs Creek by removing three culverts. Removal of the culverts will require the utilization of a backhoe to remove the overburden from the top of each culvert and to lift the culvert out of channel.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 841-2562
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15333, Class 33
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project does not exceed 5 acres in size and restores and enhances habitat for fish, plants, and wildlife.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.