Carpenter New Pine Creek Diversion (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0012-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Carpenter New Pine Creek Diversion (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0012-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The CDFW has executed Lake and Streambed alteration Agreement number 1600-2017-0012-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game code to Mr. and Mrs. Tom and Brenda Carpenter. The project is limited to diversion of water form New Pine Creek, Modoc County pursuant to the Permitee's legal water right. The combined total maximum water right is 0.99 cubic feet per second from March 1 through June 30 of each year for agricultural irrigation use. The DWR provides water mastering services. The diversion is screened and has a bypass return pipe.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2779
- 40°59'09.89N"N 120°16'58.43W"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301 C:1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Permittee is notifying for maintenance and operation of an existing diversion, no construction will occur.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.