Spring Mountain Ranch (SMR) (TR 29741) Drainage 1 - Long Term Maintenance
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Riverside County Flood Control and Water Conservation
- Document Title
- Spring Mountain Ranch (SMR) (TR 29741) Drainage 1 - Long Term Maintenance
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Riverside County Flood Control and Water Conservation District
- Document Description
- The District proposes to establish long term maintenance conditions and conservation measures for the facility as follows, RCRCD, per the District license agreement, will provide control or removal of invasive or non-native species and grasses to maintain the earthen channel design capacity, and will provide for the restoration and enhancement of native species and their habitats within channel mitigation areas. The district will repair failed or compromised sections of rock, concrete-lining, grouted concrete riprap or other bank protections to maintain bank stabilization measures, drop structures and drop structure access ramps; maintenance roads; culvert and outlet structures; the District and/or RCRCD will remove trees or branches that are in imminent danger of falling, along with fallen trees and associated debris to maintain the channel design capacity.
- Contact Information
Riverside County Flood Control and Water Conservation
1995 Market Street
Riverside, CA 92501
Phone : (909) 275-1200
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project qualifies for a CE Class 1 Section 15301 exemption for existing facilities pursuant to Article 19, which allows for the operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.