Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 2 (San Francisco Bay), Oakland
Environmental Cleanup of IR-6 and IR-8 Drainage Channels
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Institutional / General Open Space / Future Study; Zoned R-E/S-11 (Residential Estates with a 1- to 5-acre minimum lot size)
The project is intended to be a final action to remove soil containing polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) from portions of three earthen drainage channels at SLAC to address cleanup requirements of Water Board Cleanup and Abatement Order R2-2009-0072. Approx. 1,550 bank cubic yards of soil will be removed in the course of excavation. Following soil removal, the drainages will be backfilled and restored.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.