Anza-Borrego Land Acquisition (ABDSP 169)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Anza-Borrego Land Acquisition (ABDSP 169)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will transfer ownership of 17,559.78 acres in 334 parcels from the Anza-Borrego Foundation to be added to Anza-Borrego Desert State Park for permanent protection of these precious lands in perpetuity and for the benefit of the people of CA. The project involves no development, no ground disturbance, and no changes to land use. The properties have been managed by CA State parks under a lease Agreement Since April 25, 2014.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (760) 767-4960
- Imperial Riverside San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15316,15325 C:16,25
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impact to the environment is anticipated in compliance with CEQA §15300.2. If the project is implemented as indicated within the project description including comments provided by CDPR staff, then it is exempt under CEQA §15316 - Transfer of Ownership and Land and §15325 - Transfer of Ownership of Interest in Land to Preserve Existing Natural Conditions and Historical Resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.