Houston Stream Crossing Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0602-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Houston Stream Crossing Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0602-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2016-0602-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Mr. Taylor Houston. The project is limited to one encroachment to replace an undersized aging culvert on an unnamed tributary to the Little Van Duzen River. Work for this encroachment will include excavation, removal of the old culvert, replacement with a new properly sized culvert, backfilling and compaction of fill, and rock armoring as necessary to minimize erosion. The culvert to be replaced shall be a minimum diameter of 24 inches.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301 C:1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is limited to one encroachment to replace an undersized aging culvert on an unnamed tributary to the Little Van Duzen River. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to Section 15065.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.