Hardin Flat Road Bridge Replacement Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0114-R4)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 4 (Fresno) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 4)
- Document Title
- Hardin Flat Road Bridge Replacement Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0114-R4)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2016-0114-R4, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to County of Tuolumne, Community Resources Agency.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 4
1234 East Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : 559-243-4014x259
- 37°48'43.98N"N 119°55'55.84W"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15302 C:2
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of the replacement of an existing structure where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity. No significant environmental impact will result if the project is completed under the protective features included in streambed alteration Agreement NO. 1600-2016-0114-R4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.