Homewood Shores Association Catwalk-Pier Modification (Lake Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0276-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Homewood Shores Association Catwalk-Pier Modification (Lake Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0276-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to removal of six (6) fender pilings from the lake bed along with the associated support structure for a section of the existing pier and catwalk; followed by driving three (3) new 4X4 steel tube pilings and construction of a new expanded catwalk. The project would result in a reduction of three (3) pilings in the lake bed and a net decrease of sixty five (65) square feet of lake bed disturbance.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-1124
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 2, 4 - Class 1, 2 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- This is a small project completely within the existing footprint of the pier and resulting in a net decrease in disturbance for 65 square feet of lake bottom, fish spawning habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.