Riverbend Park Sand Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0284-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Riverbend Park Sand Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0284-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of the annual placement of approximately 40 cubic yards of sand across the beach located at the Riverbend Park. This activity will occur one (1) time per year in the years this Agreement is valid. The sand will be deposited by dump truck and spread by a backhoe, small bobcat and shovels. Sand will be placed within five feet of the river. Permittee will manually remove invasive plant species along the Feather River riverfront and properties that border the Department's properties for compliance with CalFire. The removal of the invasive plants will occur once a year.
- Contact Information
Juan Lopez Torres
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2951
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304 - Class 1, 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- An exisitng private road and no expansion of the exisitng use. Minor alteration in the condition of vegetation and it does not involve the removal of any scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.