Bridge Scour Repair Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0242-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Bridge Scour Repair Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0242-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project will install a concrete apron between the existing wing walls, and 23 feet downstream from the existing culvert floor. Half a ton grouted rip-rap will be placed onto the apron and a gradually sloping ramp will extend from the culvert floor to the downstream outlet of the apron in a roughened flume. The grouted rip rap will be designed to facilitate fish passage.
- Contact Information
Juan Lopez Torres
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2951
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304 Class 1 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- No expansion of the existing use. Minor alteration of an existing strucutre and it does not involve the removal of any scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.