Advance Flashing Beacons INstallation at SR49
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 10 (Stockton) (California Department of Transportation, District 10)
- Document Title
- Advance Flashing Beacons INstallation at SR49
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) proposes a safety project to install advance flashing beacons at SR 49 in Tuolumne County. THe scope of this project involves installing electrical conduit in pavement and original ground and installing flashing beacons on wood or metal posts. An encroachment permit will be required for work performed outside of the State Right-of-Way. The purpose of this project is to warn motorists that pedestrians are potentially crossing SR49. The need of the project is to reduce the number and severity of auto-pedestrian related collisions.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 10
1976 E. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Stockton, CA 95205
Phone : (209) 942-6045
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project will not affect any sensitive resources or their habitat, any cultural resources, or any other environmentally sensitive resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.