Pismo Beach Golf Course Wall - Pismo State Beach
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Pismo Beach Golf Course Wall - Pismo State Beach
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The current wall located at Pismo State Beach 9 Hole Golf Course is within the city of Grover Beach, CA. The damage was caused by a visitor's vehicle that rain into the wall causing major structural damage. The project will require ground disturbance to remove and replace the damaged portion of the wall. This will be done with adequate sized equipment and will match the existing wall in each direction. Ground disturbance will be with a backhoe or mini excavator. The area disturbed will be up to 10 feet wide. Actual wall and footings will be 2 feet wide, 3 feet deep, and 40 feet long.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 997-8407
- San Luis Obispo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301 C:1
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will be the repair of existing facilities not expanding existing use. It will not have a negative effect on sensitive resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.