Bishop field Office Restoration Work
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Bishop field Office Restoration Work
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves monitoring and rehabilitating previous Grant-funded OHV restoration projects and restoring areas where unauthorized routes and incursions are resulting in off-trail impacts to sensitive resources. The project includes rapid monitoring; repairs to vandalized or ineffective closures, and improvement of conditions in known areas that are high risk for OHV incursion.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 997-8407
- Inyo Mono
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because it falls within the CE classes listed above. Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.