Fort Sage special Recreation Management Area Development
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Fort Sage special Recreation Management Area Development
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Development Project includes the following components: grade, roller compact, and gravel the OHV overflow parking area near the Fort Sage OHV Trailhead to provide better access for users with large OHV trailers, grade, roller compact, and gravel two existing camping/parking pads, install a vault toilet facility, gravel the entrance road; and add picnic facilities to the Diamondback Trailhead. All ground disturbing activities will take place on existing disturbed land.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 997-8407
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because it falls within the CE classes listed above. Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.