Ground Operations for Fort Sage Special Recreation Management Area
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Ground Operations for Fort Sage Special Recreation Management Area
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project includes replacing old trial markers and post and cable fencing; maintaining trail using SWECO tractor and hand tools; constructing water bars; cleaning culverts; grading, re-graveling, and compacting sections of the entrance road; herbicide spraying to control noxious weeds; cleaning facilities; and updating kiosk information.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 997-8407
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because it falls within the CE classes listed above. Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.