Imperial Sand Dunes Recreation Area (ISDRA) Ground Operations
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Imperial Sand Dunes Recreation Area (ISDRA) Ground Operations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project funds maintenance contracts in support of the OHV recreation program in the Imperial Sand Dunes Recreation Area. The maintenance work includes removing trash, pumping and cleaning vault toilets, cleaning out fire rings, dust abatement by water spraying, removing sand from roadways and camp pads, and replacing signs, fire rings, picnic tables, and post and cable fencing.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 997-8407
- El Centro
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because it falls within the CE classes listed above. Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review form for the project is on file at the OHMVR Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.