Chappie-Shasta Off-Highway Vehicle Management Area Vehicle
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Chappie-Shasta Off-Highway Vehicle Management Area Vehicle
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will fund ongoing maintenance of existing roads, trails, staging areas, and campgrounds within the Chappie-Shasta OHV area. Facilities to be maintained include two developed areas, two campgrounds, and approximately 200 miles of existing OHV roads and trails.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 997-8407
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because it falls within the CE classes listed above. Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review form for the project is on file at the OHMVR Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.