Maintenance and Operations of Ridgecrest BLM OHV Areas
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Maintenance and Operations of Ridgecrest BLM OHV Areas
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project funds operating the jawbone station visitor center, restoring trail head, maintaining information kiosks, producing interpretive materials, installing regulatory and route signs, providing trash collection, and maintaining management area fence lines along with barriers to prevent damage to sensitive areas and areas off limits to motorized vehicles. Additionally, BLM resource staff members such as biologists, archaeologists, range specialists, and natural resource specialists will carry out field resource reviews along with conduct biological and vegetative monitoring as outlined in the Ridgecrest Habitat Management Program and trail monitoring for the Soil Conservation Plan.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 997-8407
- Kern San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because it falls within the CE classes listed above. Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review form for the project is on file at the OHMVR Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.