Ground Operations for Ukiah BLM OHV Areas, South Cow Mountain and Knoxville OHV Areas
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Ground Operations for Ukiah BLM OHV Areas, South Cow Mountain and Knoxville OHV Areas
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves maintenance of the BLM OHV trail system and facilities within the South Cow Mountian and Knoxville OHV Recreation Areas. In total there are approximately 151 miles of OHV routes, 3 staging areas, and 3 campgrounds. Funding will be utilized to complete tasks such as trail maintenance, tree removal, cleaning/maintenance of restrooms, pumping restroom vaults, pick up and trash removal, abandoned vehicle removal, vandalism repair, replacing trash receptacles, and signal replacement.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 985-8521
- Lake Mendocino Napa Yolo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because it falls within the CE classes listed above. Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.