Cleveland National Forest Ground Operations - North
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Cleveland National Forest Ground Operations - North
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will provide for operations and maintenance of a trailhead/staging area and campground with potable water and restroom facilities. Maintenance includes cleaning toilets, cleaning the staging/trailhead and campground areas, maintain and painting facilities and signs, and removing trash. Trail maintenance would be performed on eight miles of OHV trails.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (919) 997-8407
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because it falls within the CE classes listed above. Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.