Improving Habitat for the Southwestern Pond Turtle
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 5 (San Diego) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5)
- Document Title
- Improving Habitat for the Southwestern Pond Turtle
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Three shallow ponds will be constructed along Cole Creek on the Santa Rosa Plateau Ecological Reserve to improve habitat for the southerwestern pond turtle. The approximate size of each pool will be 1,500 square fee at the surface. Each pool will have three different primary depths, with approximately one-third 12 feet deed, one-third 6 feet deep and one-third 2.5 feet deep. The work will be completed using both an excavator and skidsteer.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife
78078 Country Club Drive, Suite 109
Burmuda Dunes, CA 92203
Phone : (760) 200-9174
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alterations to land, water, and vegetation on existing officially designated wildlife Management areas which results in the improvement of habitat for wildlife resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.