East and West Barn Stabilization
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- East and West Barn Stabilization
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Stabilize two early 1900's barns in the unnamed State Park in the Sutter Buttes to provide for the protection and preservation of the historic structures. Current condition of both barns is allowing interior exposure to adverse weather and wildlife that is promoting further deterioration. Work will: * Reattach and secure tin roofing; * Replace structural support with in-kind materials as needed; and * Reattach or install new plank board siding with in-kind materials as needed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Northern Buttes District 400 Glen Drive
Oroville, CA 95966
Phone : (530) 532-3087
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15331 - Class 1, 31
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration of an existing public facility involving no expansion of use beyond current levels, and the maintenance, repair, rehabilitation, and preservation of historic resources, in a manner consistent with the Secretary of Interior's Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties, with Guidelines for Preserving, Rehabilitating, Restoring and Reconstructing Historic Buildings (1995), Weeks and Grimmer.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.