California Rowing Club Buoy Line in Martin Luther King Jr. Regional Shoreline
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- East Bay Regional Parks District
- Document Title
- California Rowing Club Buoy Line in Martin Luther King Jr. Regional Shoreline
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of this project is to allow the California Rowing Club to install and maintain a removable single buoy line located in the Martin Luther King Jr. Regional Shoreline of the Oakland Estuary as part of a pilot program for one season from November 2017 to March 2018.
- Contact Information
East Bay Regional Parks District
2950 Peralta Oaks Court P.O. Box 5381
Oakland, CA 94605
Phone : (510) 544-2320
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor public alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.