Tulare 198 Highway Lighting Project EA 06-0V810
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 6 (Fresno) (California Department of Transportation, District 6)
- Document Title
- Tulare 198 Highway Lighting Project EA 06-0V810
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Work includes installing three highway lights at East Mineral King Avenue. Excavation is required to connect to the existing electrical pull box located at the signalized intersection; Trenches will be about 400 feet long, 6 inches wide and 30 inches deep. All work to occur within Caltrans right of way no new right of way required.
- Contact Information
G. William "Trais" Norris III
California Department of Transportation, District 6
2015 E. Shields Avenue, Suite 100
Fresno, CA 93726-5428
Phone : (559) 445-6447
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No cultural resources identified. No air quality issues associated with this project. NO impacts paleontology. No long term impacts to water quality. No impacts to biological resources. No hazardous waste sites identified.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.