Ferkey Retaining Wall (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0113-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Ferkey Retaining Wall (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0113-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2017-0113-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Palo Cedro Pool and Spa, Inc., DBA: Palo Cedro Construction Company as represented by Mr. Greg Sweat. The project is limited to reconstruction of an existing retaining wall that protects a house and supports the base elevation and fill of a driveway.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2239
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15302,15303 C:2,3
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project where it is closest to the stream is in the original footprint of an existing retaining wall. The new wall will replace that which was there previously and will be extended to protect the house structure and not just the driveway, but the new section will have less impact on stream than the original section. There appear to be no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed and no significant adverse impacts on endangered, rare, or threatened species or their habitat by constructing the project. The project will not result in impacts with regards to an environmental resource of hazardous or critical concern, nor will it place new impacts in an area with unique or unusual circumstances. The project will not result in cumulative impacts to the stream reach.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.