Automated Pay Machines (APMs) Installation and Parking Lot Upgrades
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Automated Pay Machines (APMs) Installation and Parking Lot Upgrades
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install a total of five (5) Automatic Pay Machines (APM) at Emerald Bay State Park and Kings Beach State Recreation Area and make upgrades in the Vikingsholm Parking Lot at Emerald Bay State Park to provide park visitors with alternate methods of payment other than cash currency and provide additional parking spaces for persons with disabilities.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Sierra District Headquarters P.O. Box 266
Tahoma, CA 96142
Phone : (530) 525-9533
- El Dorado Placer
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303, 15304 - Class 3 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Construction and location of limited numbers of new, small structures and minor public alterations in the condition of land which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees except for forestry purposes; included as "fee collection devices" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities, in accordance with CCRS 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.