Kucich Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0011-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Kucich Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0011-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the replacement of an existing gangway with a new 3-foot by 30-foot gangway and 19-foot by 30-foot uncovered electric boat lift. The project will involve the installation of four 8-inch steel piles into Clear Lake to support the lift. Pilings will be placed into the water and will sink approximately 3 to 4-feet to the lake bottom, where they will be driven into the lake bed until secure (normally 5 to 10-feet deep). The gangway will be attached to the existing dock. All work will be conducted from a barge, with no work near the lake shore.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2953
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is limited to the replacement of an existing structure and construction of a new small structure.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.