Caccia Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0012-R2).
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Caccia Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0012-R2).
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed lake and streambed alteration agreement no. 1600-2017-0012-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to Skip Simkins. The project is limited to the replacement of an existing floating dock with a new 25-ft pier, a new 16-ft by 27-ft boat lift (which includes one 3-ft guest dock and a 10-ft by 21-ft roof deck on six 10-in steel piles), 8-ft by 19-ft swimming dock on four 8-in piles and a 10-ft by 12-ft lift. Pilings will be placed into the water and will sink approx 3 to 4-ft to the lake bottom, where they will be driven into the lake bed until secure (normally 5 to 10-ft deep). The gangway will be attached to the existing dock. All work will be conducted from a barge, with no work near the lake shore.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2953
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 1504
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is limited to the replacement of an existing structure and the construction of a new small structure. The project will not remove any shoreline habitat or impact any special status species.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.