Various Facility Repairs at Port Administration Building
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Diego Unified Port District
- Document Title
- Various Facility Repairs at Port Administration Building
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project includes several repairs on the port administrations roof and ceiling tile replacements on the 5th floor of the district's administration building located in San Diego.
- Contact Information
San Diego Unified Port District
Land Use Planning Department P.O. Box 120488
San Diego, CA 92112-0488
- San Diego
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is determined to be exempt under 15301 and section 3.a of the district's guidelines for compliance with CEQA b/c it is various facility repairs at the district's administration building that would involve negligible expansion of use beyond that previously existing and would not have any permanent effects on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.