Shasta County Invasive Plant Treatment Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0029-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Shasta County Invasive Plant Treatment Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0029-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2017-0029-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Rotary Club of Redding represented by Dr. Randall R. Smith, Founder, Allied Stream Team.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2124
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15304 C:4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alterations to public and private land including the treatment of invasive and non-native vegetation which does not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic native trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.