Estes Boat Lift Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0206-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Estes Boat Lift Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0206-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2016-0206-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game code to Mr. Phil and Ms. Nancy Estes.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2955
- 39.232234°'"N 120.069999°'"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15303 C:3
- Reasons for Exemption
- Exemptions under class 3 include construction and location of limited numbers of new, small facilities or structures; installation of small new equipment and facilities in small structures, and the conversion of existing small structures from one use to another where only minor modifications are made in the exterior of the structure.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.