Sacramento Yacht Club Maintenance Dredging Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0132-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 3 (Napa) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 3)
- Document Title
- Sacramento Yacht Club Maintenance Dredging Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0132-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed lake and streambed alteration agreement no. 1600-2016-0132-R3, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to Sacramento Yacht Club. The project is limited to maintenance dredging of the Sacramento River to maintain navigable depths for recreation boats using the marina. Approx 5,000 cy of sediment will be removed from the marina annually.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 3
7329 Silverado Trail
Napa, CA 94558
Phone : (209) 234-3449
- Other Location Info
- 3365 South River Rd, West Sacramentol; Sacramento River
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt b/c it is a minor alteration in the condition of the river channel.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.