Coppin Dam Sediment Removal (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0197-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Coppin Dam Sediment Removal (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0197-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed lake and streambed alteration agreement no. 1600-2016-0197-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to the South Suffer Water District. In the fall after flashboards have been removed and during low flow, the South Sutter Water District will use a long reach excavator from the eastern shore to remove approx 250 cy of sediment from the dry portion of the canal, between the terminus of Auburn Ravine at the East Side Canal and Coppin Dam. The sediment will be placed approx 200 ft from Coppin Dam.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2842
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves only minor alterations to land and will not remove any healthy or mature trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.