Pfeifer Big Sur Emergency Trail
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Pfeifer Big Sur Emergency Trail
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Construct an emergency trail connection between the turnout on Hwy 1 just north of the Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge down to the Pfeiffer Campground and Parking area via the Pine Ridge Trail. Trail is intended to provide a temporary footpath connection for residents of Big Sur that are stranded in the area by the failure of the bridge, to access the outside world. No stream crossings will be required. The trail is intended to be removed when the bridge has been reconstructed and it is no longer necessary.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8783
- Other Location Info
- Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of specific actions necessary to prevent or mitigate an emergency.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.