PLA 49 Pavement Rehabilitation Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 3 (Marysville) (California Department of Transportation, District 3)
- Document Title
- PLA 49 Pavement Rehabilitation Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes to rehabilitate the existing pavement along SR 49 in Placer County to improve pavement quality, ease congestion, and improve pedestrians and bicycle facilities. All work will be within the state ROW.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 3
2379 Gateway Oaks Dr
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone : (916) 274-5912
- Other Location Info
- PM 3.1-7.5, from 0.2 mi south of SR 80/49 separation to 0.1 mi north of Dry Creek Rd
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This is a maintenance project for an existing highway facility; no impacts were identified.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.